Jatropha Hi-tech Training Package
OVERVIEW BACKGROUND THE TECHNOLOGY COURSE PACKAGE PRE-REGISTRATION SPONSORSHIP
2nd 5 days Global Jatropha Agricultural Training session
JULY 14 - 18, 2008, India
[C J P declares profoundly its global Jatropha Agricultural Hi-tech Training Programme June 11-15, 2007 as ground success.Unique Jatropha biodiesel teaching programe. We would like to extend heartfelt thanks to all attendees for their participation in the successful Jatropha training June, 2007, and more importantly, your strong contribution to the success of the JTP. We are very impressed with your great diversified interest as well as the friendship among colleagues. Overall, the programme was a success. Despite the weather, we had good attendance so, "thank you" for coming, we do it all for you! ( More photo at JTP0607 page)]
2nd Global Jatropha Hi-Tech Agricultural Training Programme July-14-18, 2008
§ CJP provides you a single platform, the best expertise to discuss and analyze the present and future dynamics of JATROPHA from a technological and socio-economic angle.
§ All who has yet to make decision on big Jatropha investment must attend the JWTP 2008 because JWTP 2008 Offers You the Best Opportunity To:
o Gather actual economic and project analysis done up by investors for your financial tie-ups.
o Analyze the scope for large scale versus small scale plantation models
o Identify the best Jatropha variety that gives the highest yield in the shortest time.
Evaluate mechanical and solvent based Oil Extraction Technologies.
o Learn about latest developments in Jatropha Processing technologies, and up-coming applications of Jatropha Oil and By-Products.
o Learn methods for Profiting from your Jatropha Project through Carbon Credits and CDM Financing.
o Access latest information and insights which will shape your investment in Jatropha!
o Access to an expert analysis on critical questions that have arisen around Jatropha based projects:
o Is Jatropha really the best crop and does it leave the least environmental footprint?
o What are the impacts of large scale Jatropha plantations being planed in developing nations to feed the energy demands of western world?
o Understand the Ground Realities of Jatropha Investments
§ JWTP 2008 is the most happening platform for all stakeholders in the biofuels business!
§ At JWTP 2008, our panel of experts will deliver their analysis of plantation management for Jatropha plantations, And you will have an opportunity to hear & learn about the
· Most productive propagation techniques
· Management of Nutrient application
· Prevention of Pest and Disease
· Intercropping practices
· Species Selection for local agro-climatic conditions.
· Best farming practices for Jatropha Plantations.
· Pest and Disease prevention in your Jatropha Plantation.
· Maximizing Seed and Oil yields from your Jatropha plantation.
· Utilization technologies for Jatropha oil and seedcake.
· Ensuring the supply of plantation material and oil for your plantation.
· Strategies for expanding the scale of your Jatropha plantation.
· Identifying the right site: plantation site locations
· Plantation ownership models, the cost and economics for Jatropha Plantations.
· Storage and Logistics issues for Jatropha Seeds and Crude Jatropha Oil.
· Refinery Location selection criterion for processing Jatropha.
· Latest Developments in Jatropha Processing Technologies
· Find the most effective way
o To cultivate the Jatropha plant
o To develop an efficient and economical process for extracting Jatropha Oil
§ At JWTP 2008, you will hear from on the process of oil extraction including:
· Purification of Crude Jatropha Oil to Pure Plant Oil for power generation
· Recovery ratio of oil from the seeds using seed press technology
· Techniques that increase the speed of extraction and the quality of oil extracted
· Up-Coming Applications of Jatropha Oil and Jatropha By-Products
§ At JWTP 2008 our expert panel will analyze:
· Utilization of Jatropha from plant seed to oil seed cake.
· The quality and characteristics of Jatropha products
· The impact of additives on Jatropha products
· Jatropha biodiesel, blending process technologies
· Processes, Handling and Production Costs
· Combustion and emissions of Pure Jatropha Plant Oil and Jatropha Methyl Esther in conventional diesel engines.
Dont miss out on this opportunity for the following stakeholders:
Current and potential Biofuel Producers
Regional plantation owners/ investors
Oilseed processing industry players
Financiers and Venture capitalists
Project and Finance Managers
Commodity Brokers and Analysts
Renewable Energy Consultants
Agro-biotech, Fertilizer and Crop protection company executives
Biofuels Technology and Equipment Suppliers
Commodity Testing, Inspection and Surveyors
Agricultural Machine Suppliers
Energy and Environment Researchers
Fuel Marketers and Distributors
Auto-makers, engine and power generating set manufacturers
§ JWTP 2008, the most happening knowledge platform for the Jatropha industry!
§ To remain at the peak of your Industry you need to be conversant with the latest developments as they take place. To be conversant with these developments you need to be at JWTP 2008.
§ JWTP 2008 is the premier platform for the leaders and experts of the industry in the Jatropha industry.
v Before taking the first step into the exciting world of biodiesel, begin with the power of knowledge, which is clearly the most potent tool in building a successful biodiesel industry and JWTP 2008 is that Ocean of Power to Power the Planet and the People:
Register today and Seize this opportunity to begin business with Jatropha !
Thank you for your interest in JWTP 2008.
Director (Training Division)
Centre for Jatropha Promotion & Biodiesel
B‐132, SAINIK BASTI, CHURU Rajasthan, INDIA‐331001
TELE‐ (+91) 1562 255575, +91 141 2335839
FAX: (+91) 141 2335968
MOBILE‐ (+91) 9829423333,